geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Dente" <jde...@21technologies.com>
Subject RE: Configuring Plugin Dependencies
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:36:37 GMT
Quintin,
Are you simply editing the Geronimo-plugin.xml/plan.xml in place in your
repository? I believe if you make any changes to your plugin's
deployment plan you will need to perform a complete re-deploy in order
for those changes to be picked up. I'm not certain about this, but it is
my understanding that your plugins run off of the java serialized object
files in your repository, which are created when you deploy a plugin.
Thus editing the deployment plans in place will have no effect.
Joe

-----------------------
Hey

How can I change the dependencies of plugins? I have a feeling that my
login problem is because the OpenEJB module that handles client
connections doesn't have the j2ee-security in it's depedencies, and
thus can't resolve the realm.

So I want to change this, but it seems everytime I edit the plan.xml
and geronimo-plugin.xml, adding new dependencies, they don't get
recognized when I restart.

--
Quintin Beukes