geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Daytrader trunk fails
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:38:15 GMT

You guessed right, being maven-illiterate I ran deploy. Thanks for your help.

OK, with install the build went fine (I needed
JAVA_OPTS=-XX:MaxPermSize=256m). But when I tried to install the ear with
the derby plan there is

2009-09-29 22:28:51,895 ERROR [[/daytrader]] Exception sending context
initialized event to listener instance of class
org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.web.TradeWebContextListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/geronimo/samples/daytrader/direct/TradeDirect
        at
org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.web.TradeWebContextListener.contextInitialized(TradeWebContextListener.java:32)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3930)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4419)