geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject ejb pool stays at 20 threads?
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:04:05 GMT

from config.xml:

    <module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.1.3/car">
        <gbean name="EJBNetworkService">
            <attribute name="port">${OpenEJBPort + PortOffset}</attribute>
            <attribute name="host">${ServerHostname}</attribute>
        </gbean>
        <gbean name="DefaultStatelessContainer">
            <attribute name="properties">
             PoolSize=100
             StrictPooling=true
            </attribute>
        </gbean>
    </module>

I stopped Geronimo, edited xml, and started xml.

I look in our log files that log ejb activity.  Part of the logging includes
the thread/object.  so:

tail -n 1000 /opt/geronimo/var/log/CsgAccountService.log | grep -oe "ejbd
[0-9]*" | sort -u

returns:
ejbd 0
ejbd 1
ejbd 10
ejbd 11
ejbd 12
ejbd 13
ejbd 14
ejbd 15
ejbd 16
ejbd 17
ejbd 18
ejbd 19
ejbd 2
ejbd 3
ejbd 4
ejbd 5
ejbd 6
ejbd 7
ejbd 8
ejbd 9

only 20 threads being used!  This is the same as before I modified
config.xml.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric