geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Himsley <m...@mdsh.com>
Subject Re: Database Pool creation exception
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:53:12 GMT

Forrest_Xia wrote:

> open a browser to login administrative console to deploy the same database
> pool?

Yes. That's what I did.

If I start Geronimo from the command line and go to the administrative
console in a browser then creating a database pool works.

If I start Geronimo from Eclipse and go to the administrative console in a
browser then creating a database pool fails with the above exception.

Forrest_Xia wrote:

> can you share the data source deployment plan?

I haven't got that far yet - I'm just trying to make a database pool in the
admin console! Frankly, I tried to make the database pool for a couple of
hours in the admin console of a Geronimo started as a service in Eclipse on
my Mac, and it confused me that it was not working. It was only by chance
that I ran Geronimo from the command line and found creating the pool
worked. Perhaps its just me...