geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NameService returns IOR pointing to host 0.0.0.0
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:25:28 GMT

Thanks, that helped, my Corba client can call the EJB now.

But it should work automatically that the server knows its listen address
(your friendly helpers at the mailing list might not always have time ;-)

The console already knew the eth0 address:
Node  	linda/127.0.1.1

So, why can't this linda hostname be used server-wide?

Thanks,
Juergen