geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server?
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 09:50:45 GMT

Quintin Beukes-2 wrote:

> Well, it is quite tricky doing custom protocols. Though I had a vague
> plan on implementing SMTP using the same Connector framework.

Thanks Quintin, I'll try to fetch the code I was working on when trying to
do this with Tomcat and try to make it work again :) I was under the
impression that the Adapter class given by Tomcat was threating all requests
and responses as of type httprequest and httpresponses. However the Adapter
interface in the API seems to contradict this. I'll try it again and see
where it leads :)

Thanks again,
Simon J.