geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server?
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 18:23:39 GMT

Hi,

At the moment when you download Geronimo you are asked if you want Geronimo
with Jetty or Tomcat. These are both web servers which handle http requests.
I am trying to develop my own web server to handle different type of
requests (but still have to return html and therefore the connector
framework is not suitable). So my question is can I develop my own web
server and if yes where can I read more about this?

Regards,
Sim085