geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:31:30 GMT
I'm running with that now, but since the last time i haven't deployed
much without restarting the server. So whenever it does happen I'll
put it on a server and send you the link. Luckily they compress quite
well.

Also, since the bandwidth is going to be used anyway, I can upload it
to a local public FTP, meaning you'll probably get faster download
next time.

--
Quintin Beukes