geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Spring in Geronimo
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:42:04 GMT
That is fine, but I'm specifically looking to have the EJBs able to
lookup without first defining it in Spring, and further to be able to
inject spring beans with @Resource. Being the lead developer I develop
the inhouse frameworks/layouts/idioms, so other developers can follow
an easy straightforward path.

To have to initialize all EJBs first I might as well just @EJB them.

Though what you suggested is the good way to do it, and in the mean
time (until I find the complete solution) I'll do it that way. Thanks,
this way I should still be able to AOP the hell out of my project.

--
Quintin Beukes