geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ejb pool stays at 20 threads?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:12:58 GMT

On Sep 29, 2009, at 7:23 AM, Russell Collins wrote:

> When will Geronimo 2.2 be released?

I was hoping for last week :-)

What's left:

make sure latest openejb works and release it  (no code changes
expected)
confirm small problems in activemq are fixed and release it ("any day
now", they say)
confirm recent tranql changes are working ok and release it (not sure
if we've located a jdbc expert to review our list of non-fatal
SQLCodes.  What we have is an improvement, so we can release it if we
can't find an expert)
mark all the open 2.2 jira issues "wish list" unless someone fixes
them real quick.

check the legal goo.

start trying to build a release.

So, I hope next week we'll be able to vote.

thanks
david jencks