I filed GERONIMO-4807 for this.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

On Aug 18, 2009, at 1:02 PM, Trygve Hardersen wrote:

Sometimes asking the questions makes you think....

It seems this can be achieved using the "hidden-classes" element in the module definition. I was probably fooled by Quartz logging version "1.5.2" even if the version really was "1.6.5". I looked at the Quartz source and they are loading the version numbers from a file "build.properties":

is = QuartzScheduler.class.getResourceAsStream("/build.properties");

I tried to add a "hidden-classes" filter on both "build.properties" and "/build.properties", but I don't think it is excluded. I guess the "hidden-classes" functionality treats this as a package name. Any way to escape it?

Hmm. Don't think there's a way to avoid this, at the moment. As you surmise, MultiParentClassLoader is going to change the 'build.properties' into 'build/properties'.

Can you creat a Jira, for this?