It does not matter which geronimo version you are using.

You should install apache httpd server to find the httpd.conf

http://httpd.apache.org/

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:22 AM, tomgutz <tomgutzjr@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh I forgot we are using Geronimo version 2.1

I try to have the posting have sense but it seems that the directory
structure is different from v1.1 to v2.1

i cant find the indicated file httpd.conf where all the changes should be
placed.