Hi Marco,

On Aug 9, 2009, at 11:18 PM, Marco Laponder wrote:

David,

I will look into this option. We are maven to install our war (or in fact ear but I guess that doesn’t make a difference). I am not familiar with ‘pre-package as geronimo plugin’, but I will look into this, but if you could point me to any documentation this will be very much appreciated.

There is some documentation here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/administering-plugins.html

but that seems to be missing the actual text of the examples: the copy actually in confluence seems to look better:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Administering+plugins

Just to be sure with ‘deploy your jar directly into the maven repository’ you mean an install-library with the deploy command ?

yes.

Let us know if you have more questions,
thanks
david jencks