Gianny, thanks alot.

The page was updated accordingly.

Anything incorrect, please let me know.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Gianny Damour <> wrote:
Hi Jeff,

You are correct. The name mangling has been reversed as it was causing pattern based GBean look-ups (e.g. finding DataSources) to fail.

To undeploy across the farm, users need to execute the undeploy command on the same node that they used to deploy/distribute their application across the farm. Note that this node acts as a kind of Administration Server, whereby it is the only node whose farming configuration needs to be maintained to reflect farm members and any lifecycle operations against farmed modules (e.g. start/stop) are propagated to the other nodes.