Unpack your jar to c:\myjar, then use

deploy -u system -p manager deploy --inPlace c:\myjar

this should work, just tried on my side.

Jeff C

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Marco Laponder <marco.laponder@kewill.com> wrote:

I can’t seem to get the –inPlace option to work, I am trying:

deploy -u system -p manager install-library --groupId com.test --inPlace c:\inplace

This gives me the error:

Too many arguments.

Help for command: install-library

   install-library [--groupId grp] LibraryFile

       Installs a library file into repository.

       If a groupId is provided, the library file will be installed

       under that groupId. Otherwise, default will be used. The

       artifactId, version and type are computed from the library file

       name which should be in the form <artifactId>-<version>.<type>,

       for e.g. mylib-1.0.jar.

Do I need a specific version of Geronimo or am I doing something else incorrect ?

Kind regards,

Marco