geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: context-root question!!!!
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 01:26:26 GMT
I'm not sure if geronimo support the context root alias.   but you
definitely can use Apache http server to archive this:

See the example here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/configure-apache-httpd-as-a-reverse-proxy-modproxy.html

The example demonstrates how to map 8080 port request to 80 port.  But you
can redirect myapp,myApp,app request to MyApp in the same way.