geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Question about deployment using farming plugin in G2.2
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:30:21 GMT
Hi Jeff,

You are correct. The name mangling has been reversed as it was
causing pattern based GBean look-ups (e.g. finding DataSources) to fail.

To undeploy across the farm, users need to execute the undeploy
command on the same node that they used to deploy/distribute their
application across the farm. Note that this node acts as a kind of
Administration Server, whereby it is the only node whose farming
configuration needs to be maintained to reflect farm members and any
lifecycle operations against farmed modules (e.g. start/stop) are
propagated to the other nodes.

Thanks,
Gianny