geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: war framework / external jar setup
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 07:05:31 GMT
Hi Marco,

On Aug 9, 2009, at 11:18 PM, Marco Laponder wrote:

> David,
>
> I will look into this option. We are maven to install our war (or in
> fact ear but I guess that doesn’t make a difference). I am not
> familiar with ‘pre-package as geronimo plugin’, but I will look into
> this, but if you could point me to any documentation this will be
> very much appreciated.

There is some documentation here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/administering-plugins.html

but that seems to be missing the actual text of the examples: the copy
actually in confluence seems to look better:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Administering+plugins

> Just to be sure with ‘deploy your jar directly into the maven
> repository’ you mean an install-library with the deploy command ?

yes.

Let us know if you have more questions,
thanks
david jencks