geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about deployment using farming plugin in G2.2
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:28:47 GMT
Hi,

In http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/farming-using-deployment.html,  it says
that a '_G_SLAVE' is appended to the configuration name in ClusterStore.

While using deploy/distribute in G2.2, a _G_MASTER is appended to the
configuration name in MasterConfigurationStore. And the target application
was deployed to ClusterStore with its pre-defined name on the other nodes.

To undeploy the application across a cluster, user should perform
deploy/undeploy command on the exact same node that he used to
deploy/distribute the application.

Am I correct? if so, I will update the doc later.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff C