geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VM Arguments without Eclipse
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:21:18 GMT
Gshell will initiate another JVM, so if you use Gshell command to manage
Geronimo, you might want to try the solution that David said.

Other than that, you can use scripts in <Geronimo_HOME>/bin, such as
startup.bat, pass in arguments using

startup.bat [JAVA_OPTS]

setjavaenv.bat is used to locate JAVA_HOME/JRE_HOME for geronimo instance to
start, I thing options you set in there will not be executed.

Anything incorrect, please let me know.

Jeff C