geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: war framework / external jar setup
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 12:34:42 GMT
Here are some thoughts for your reference.

First, unpack your jar and use --inPlace option[1] to deploy it into
Geronimo Repository, then add a dependency in the deployment plan of war[2].

Doc for reference.

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/deploy.html#deploy-Deploy
[2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/adding-jars-to-the-geronimo-repository.html#AddingJARstotheGeronimorepository-Definethedependencyinthedeploymentplan