geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Laponder" <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject RE: war framework / external jar setup
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:22:28 GMT
David,

Thanks so far for your support. I keep learning new things every day ;-)

I need to study the pre-package method some more, but I will get back to
you if I need some more information.

Now I have added the dependency in my ear deployment plan to the
impl.jar, and that works fine. Also when I copy a new jar and restart my
ear it works as expected. Some more questions raised in my head:

1)       is it possible to reload the jar without restarting my ear from
the Geronimo console ?

2)       Assume I don't know all my dependencies in advance (so an
impl2.jar is required as well) can this also be accomplished ?

3)       install-library fails if it is already there so I must copy the
jar, is it possible to have a re-install-library command, or an
-overwrite option ?

Kind regards,

Marco