geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting the geronimo.home value inside a session bean
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:21:57 GMT
I think you can simply get it from system property using this key:
org.apache.geronimo.home.dir. I'm not 100% percent sure that this will
always work (for example, when server is started using gshell commands,
e.g., start-server) - you can do a test.

There is another way to fall back, which is to get the ServerInfo gbean from
kernel, and read the home info from it. But that will make your code depend
all Geronimo classes.

-Jack

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Rodney B. Cabahug <rodney.cabahug@gmail.com