geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: context-root question!!!!
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:19:06 GMT
Other than installing the application multiple times, i'm not sure how
you can do this with standard configuration.  You might be able to do
something programatically, I'm not sure.

Perhaps you could install the app at context root "/" and have lots of
servlet mappings?  e.g. if you now have a mapping for "foo" to
MyFooServlet you'd have mappings

MyApp/foo
myApp/foo
myApp/foo