geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a connector module (geronimo-ra.xml problem)
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:50:29 GMT

> Can you point to the documentation you looked at?  We should fix it.

The documentation I am refering to can be found here (first paragraph,
second line):
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/geronimo-raxml.html

and also here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/geronimo-raxml.html

> You do need a geronimo plan to deploy a connector module, the plan is
> not optional.  However, the plan can either be inside the rar as META-
> INF/geronimo-ra.xml or as an external plan.  I prefer the external
> plan as then you don't have to modify your connector to deploy it.

Thanks, I'll try to find an example of geronimo-xml and see how I can adapt
it for my needs.

> Please let us know if you have any further problems.

Thanks