geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Deploying a connector module (geronimo-ra.xml problem)
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:01:09 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to deploy the sample JEE connector mailconnector.rar. However I
am getting an error message telling me that "A connector module must be
deployed using a Geronimo deployment plan".

I went to Geronimo documentation (for version 2.1) and there I found that
the "The geronimo-ra.xml deployment plan is an optional file". If so, why am
I getting the above error for not having the geronimo-ra.xml file when such
a file is optional?

I also tried to install the same connector on GlassFish and the connector
was deployed successfully. The reason why I am mentioning this is NOT to
compare the two, but rather as assurance that the connector is packaged
correctly.

Regards,
Sim085