geronimo-user mailing list archives

From tomgutz <tomgut...@gmail.com>
Subject context-root question!!!!
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:31:23 GMT

Hi, im a complete newbie on using geronimo i would really appreciate it if
someone can answer my question or at least point me to the right direction.

My problem is having multiple context-root use the same war file or
application, at least this is how i undestand it from developers point of
view.

But from the user side or the one accessing the web application i just
wanted the following urls to resolve to the same web application without
throwing a 404 page not found. ie

//original deploy directory for the application
A   http://localhost:8080/MyApp

//the following should resolve to url A as well
B  http://localhost:8080/myapp
C  http://localhost:8080/myApp
D  http://localhost:8080/app

any inputs are appreciated. Thanks in advance.