geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lu Jiang <jad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Different server instances on Geronimo 2.2
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:13:04 GMT

Environment:
Windows+JDK6+Geronimo2.2

I setted up another server instance besides the default one. The defaut one
is on 8080,and the other on 8090.They both work well and share the same
repository.

If I deploy an application on one server instance,for example, the 8080
one,then it'll be simultaneously deployed on the 8090 server instance.This
action changes the config.xml of both the default one and the new server
instance. After that ,I tried to deploy the same application to the 8090
instance. It failed and warned that the application already exists.

I wonder ,in the case of multiple server instances,if an application is
deployed on one server instance,should  the other server instances share the
application?