geronimo-user mailing list archives

From RickI <...@worker.com>
Subject Installing Plugin Dependency
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 22:03:03 GMT

Hi,
My understanding is that dependencies in plugin will be download and install
automatically?
I install my plugin but the dependencies didn't got installed.

The config:

    <name>SamplePlugin</name>
    <category>Unknown</category>
    <description></description>
    <url></url>
    <author></author>
    <plugin-artifact>
        <module-id>
            <groupId>com.xxx.cars</groupId>
            <artifactId>SamplePlugin</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>car</type>
        </module-id>
        <geronimo-version>2.1.4</geronimo-version>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.xxx.jars</groupId>
            <artifactId>activation</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.2</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>

This was what I received from deploy tool:

Starting com.xxx.cars/SamplePlugin/1.0/car

**** Installation Complete!
Used existing: org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car
Used existing: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko//car
Used existing: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb//car
Used existing: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa//car
Used existing: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis//car
Used existing: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2//car
Used existing: org.apache.geronimo.configs/jasper//car

Downloaded 33 kB in 1s (33 kB/s)
---

Those cara aren't in geronimo-plugin.xml anymore.
Why is the jar in config file didn't got installed but its try to installed
dependencies not in file.

Thanks,

Ricky