Geronimo Binary built by Harmony is not as equivalent to the binary built by SUN JDK. var/config/config.xml file is empty and few other config files also empty. No idea why harmony build binary has empty config files. Any thoughts on this?

I replaced the config files from SunJDK built geronimo binary and followed the steps mentioned here to start the server using HARMONY Java. Server sucessfully started.

As mentioned in the page when i passed the argument -Djava.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.apache.harmony.jndi.provider  to java tests are run continuously. Now tests are running fine. But found few test failures. I will be analyse these failures further.

Thanks and regards,
Mohan