geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Eclipse Galileo
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:40:38 GMT
Kevan,

Currently, user can get GEP with Galileo support from
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.1.5/<http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.1.5/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.5-updatesite.zip>

But I agree with you to deliver a GEP release supporting Galileo.

Can we just update current 2.1.4 release?

Because there is no 2.1.5 release for server now, I think it's not proper to
distribute a GEP 2.1.5 release.

What's your opinion?

--
Best Regards,