geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB encountered an unknown system error in container:
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 01:58:02 GMT
The tranql wrapper should be dealing with the autocommit state of the
connection automatically.  Is there any chance your code called
setAutocommit(true)?  Were there any sql errors before this?

Which tranql wrapper are you using? I expect its the generic one but
it doesn't hurt to check.

thanks
david jencks