geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <>
Subject Re: clone / update server
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:56:26 GMT
Besides using Maven to build plugins, you can use admin console to export
your applications, dbpools to local disk, then create a custom plugin

The only requirement is that all your applications, dbpools should be
specifieded as .car be deployed in 2.2-snapshot.

Here is the doc(1) for your reference. It demonstrates how to export
plugins, how to create a custom repository and how to install them. The page
is kind of out-of-date and we'll update the page soon. But I guess the
spirits are the same.

If you are talking about lots of applications,  using car-maven-plugin to
build would be the No.1 choice.

Jeff C