geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mohanraj Loganathan <mohanra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo2.1.0 build failure with Java5 (method getContentType() not found)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 06:09:25 GMT
Geronimo Binary built by Harmony is not as equivalent to the binary built by
SUN JDK. var/config/config.xml file is empty and few other config files also
empty. No idea why harmony build binary has empty config files. Any thoughts
on this?

I replaced the config files from SunJDK built geronimo binary and followed
the steps mentioned
here<http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/apache-harmony.html>to start
the server using HARMONY Java. Server sucessfully started.

As mentioned in the page when i passed the argument
-Djava.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.apache.harmony.jndi.provider
to java tests are run continuously. Now tests are running fine. But found
few test failures. I will be analyse these failures further.

Thanks and regards,
Mohan

--
Mohan