geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Russell.Coll...@mclaneat.com>
Subject RE: Geronimo Sleeping
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 02:05:38 GMT
I am running a Junit test.  Example

      @Test
      public void ReturnEntityByPrimaryKeyTest()
      {
            PkEntity oPkEntity = new PkEntity();

            oPkEntity.setId("908210");
            oPkEntity.setType("CUS");
            oPkEntity.setBusinessType("1");

            try
            {
                  Assert.assertNotNull(this.m_entity.ReturnEntity(oPkEntity));
            }
            catch(Exception ex)
            {
                  fail(ex.toString());
            }
      }
When I run this test right after build and deploy, it errors out.  It tells me

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: at com.mds.ecommerce.base.EntityEmdsTest.ReturnEntityByPrimaryKeyTest(EntityEmdsTest.java:73)

The subsequent tests run fine.  When I rerun this same test,

Russell Collins
Sr. Software Engineer
McLane Advanced Technology

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda