geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Russell.Coll...@mclaneat.com>
Subject Geronimo Sleeping
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:36:08 GMT
I am having a some interesting behavior with Geronimo and I wondering if this can be remedied.
 It seems that the Geronimo server is falling asleep when it has been inactive for a while.
 I am running unit tests with Junit 4 bringing back Remote ejb objects.  During the first
call, the first ejb retrieval does not get the ejb object.  The rest of the calls are fine
even when re-running the first call that originally failed.  It seems as though Geronimo is
closing a connection and then timing out while it reopens a connect that has been closed (maybe
this is totally false).  If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate
it.

Russell Collins