geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Exception when consuming default SendReceiveQueue using Stomp
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:30:17 GMT

On Jul 23, 2009, at 6:38 AM, mjustin wrote:

> In Geronimo 1.4

?? there has never been a geronimo 1.4 even imagined..... 2.1.4?

> , if I run a Stomp client to consume messages from
> SendReceiveQueue destination, the following error appears. It looks
> like the
> queue contains messages which can not be sent over the Stomp
> connector:

What version of stomp?  G. 2.1.4 uses amq 4.x and there might be
compatibility bugs if you use an amq 5.x stomp client.

Also, I am no stomp expert but I think it only accepts a few message
types such as strings.  The amq list might get you better information.

thanks
david jencks