geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice: WSDL Generations fails
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:32:28 GMT
The wsgen error should be logged in var/log/geronimo.log but if it is
not, see the following:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-services-issues.html

Which class can't be found?

If you do generate the wsdl using the command line with wsgen, notice
that wsgen also generates a bunch of classes. Include these classes in
your application too.

Jarek