geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <>
Subject Re: Webservice: WSDL Generations fails
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:32:28 GMT
The wsgen error should be logged in var/log/geronimo.log but if it is
not, see the following:

Which class can't be found?

If you do generate the wsdl using the command line with wsgen, notice
that wsgen also generates a bunch of classes. Include these classes in
your application too.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Florian
Schaetz<> wrote:
> Hi again,
>> But if I use wsgen to create the WSDL file manually, it works fine and
>> creates a nice WSDL file. How do I find out, what the real error is (in
>> other words, why the WSDL doesn't get generated)?
> I don't know, if it's the same error or not, but now it seems, that the
> WSDL generations fails, because it can't find a class. But the jar
> containing the class is in the repository and clearly referenced in the
> openejb-jar.xml file - so why doesn't the generator find it?
> Generating a wsdl manually and adding it only leads to different
> problems, then suddenly classes aren't in the context anymore, so I hope
> that someone can help me solving the problem above.
> Flo

View raw message