geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Eclipse Galileo
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:23:12 GMT
You'd have to increment the version number (either 2.1.4.1 or 2.1.5) as
we currently don't include a build timestamp on the artifacts ids like
Eclipse does for most of the jars they produce -
	http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updates/features/
and we're not supposed to replace/update already published artifacts
(but the GEP jars are not published to Maven Central...)

-Donald