geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Florian Schaetz <florian.scha...@optitool.de>
Subject Re: Webservice: WSDL Generations fails
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:18:07 GMT
Hi again,

> But if I use wsgen to create the WSDL file manually, it works fine and
> creates a nice WSDL file. How do I find out, what the real error is (in
> other words, why the WSDL doesn't get generated)?

I don't know, if it's the same error or not, but now it seems, that the
WSDL generations fails, because it can't find a class. But the jar
containing the class is in the repository and clearly referenced in the
openejb-jar.xml file - so why doesn't the generator find it?

Generating a wsdl manually and adding it only leads to different
problems, then suddenly classes aren't in the context anymore, so I hope
that someone can help me solving the problem above.

Flo