geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Florian Schaetz <florian.scha...@optitool.de>
Subject Webservice: WSDL Generations fails
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:23:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a Webservice (stateless bean). It deploys fine, but
the WSDL doesn't get generated. The only error message I get (in console
and in log) is...

2009-07-06 11:17:32,743 ERROR [EjbModuleBuilder]
JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans() failed: Unable to find the
service wsdl file
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to find the
service wsdl file
at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGenerator.java:338)
at
org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.initialize(Axis2Builder.java:222)
etc.

But if I use wsgen to create the WSDL file manually, it works fine and
creates a nice WSDL file. How do I find out, what the real error is (in
other words, why the WSDL doesn't get generated)?

Flo

--
OPTITOOL GmbH

Bruderwöhrdstr. 15b