geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mjustin <michael.jus...@gmx.net>
Subject Exception when consuming default SendReceiveQueue using Stomp
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:38:56 GMT

In Geronimo 1.4, if I run a Stomp client to consume messages from
SendReceiveQueue destination, the following error appears. It looks like the
queue contains messages which can not be sent over the Stomp connector:

E:\Michael\Sandbox\Delphi\Habari ActiveMQ\demo\consumertool>ConsumerTool
--Recei
veTimeOut=0 --verbose --subject=SendReceiveQueue
Connecting to URL: stomp://localhost:61613
Consuming queue: SendReceiveQueue
Using a non-durable subscription
We are about to wait until we consume: 10 message(s) then we will shutdown
null java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.LegacyFrameTranslator.convertMess
age(LegacyFrameTranslator.java:69)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolConverter.convertMessage(
ProtocolConverter.java:536)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompSubscription.onMessageDispat
ch(StompSubscription.java:74)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolConverter.onActiveMQComma
d(ProtocolConverter.java:521)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompTransportFilter.oneway(Stomp
TransportFilter.java:60)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMoni
tor.java:145)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.ja
va:47)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.dispatch(TransportConn
ection.java:1138)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processDispatch(Transp
ortConnection.java:805)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.dispatchSync(Transport
Connection.java:770)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.dispatchAsync(Transpor
tConnection.java:781)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.dispatch(Prefe
tchSubscription.java:402)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.QueueSubscription.dispatch(QueueSub
scription.java:172)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.add(PrefetchSu
bscription.java:129)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.addSubscription(Queue.java:19
1)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addConsumer(Abstract
Region.java:233)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addConsumer(RegionBrok
er.java:337)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConsumer(BrokerFilter.java
:86)
        at
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConsumer(AdvisoryBroke
r.java:78)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConsumer(BrokerFilter.java
:86)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConsumer(MutableBro
kerFilter.java:96)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConsumer(Tra
nsportConnection.java:586)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConsumerInfo.visit(ConsumerInfo.java:313)

        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConne
ction.java:294)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
onnection.java:185)

Best Regards,

-----
Michael Justin
SCJP, SCJA
betasoft - Software for Delphi™ and for the Java™ platform
http://www.mikejustin.com - http://www.betabeans.de