geronimo-user mailing list archives

From vojdan_ <>
Subject Standalone deployment <cross-context> doesn't work
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:35:12 GMT

I am developing an application and we recently migrated from WAS 6 and
Rational application developer 6 to Eclipse Ganymede and Geronimo v2.1.

The application works fine when deployed if the server is started from
Eclipse i.e. if I work on GEP (even if removed and redeployed).
But, if I shut down the server from eclipse, then start it from command line
with "geronimo run" and deploy it via the geronimo console it gives me a
When deploying I export the EAR project to an EAR file and deploy from it.

I think I get this exception because somehow, in the second case the
<cross-context/> tag doesn't work because the log messages are familiar and
it throws it when trying to access a function in a utility project.

Can someone help?