geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of EJB Clustering
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:31:06 GMT

David, thanks for your help.

Digging deeper I found this posting which is explaining things:
David Blevins Re: Client/Server Multicast Discovery and Failover
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openejb-dev/200809.mbox/%3C0A2746FD-2820-4221-A223-60BDFED5F5D1@visi.com%3E

I think documentation could be based on this posting, missing is how to set
up the servers.

Looks like clustering needs multicast so I guess I have to persuade sysadms
to set up multicast ...

Cheers,
Juergen