geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Wureka <wureka...@m2k.com.tw>
Subject How to reuse the jars in geronimo repository?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:54:03 GMT

Hi,
I use Eclipse 3.4 to develop a WAR application for Geronimo 2.1.4.
The application needs  commons-collections-3.2.jar. For shrinking my
application size, I hope to reuse the same jar file in geronimo repository
if there is the jar my application needs.

Fortunately I did find that there is the jar in the repository. And I add
the below dependencies in <dep:dependencies> block in my geronimo-web.xml
            <dep:dependency>
                <dep:groupId>commons-collections</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>commons-collections</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:version>3.2</dep:version>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>

However, in Eclipse, I saw the code using the class in
commons-collections-3.2.jar still has red circle X on the lines where the
class appears.

What action do I still need to do for fixing the priblem?
Thank you for your help.