geronimo-user mailing list archives

From pookie1973 <christopher.ad...@nhs.net>
Subject Re: Could not resolve reference for persistence/jpaEntity#org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUnitGBean
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 21:58:15 GMT

Shawn,

I now have a JTA and none JTA data source set up in Geronimo, both are
present in the persistence.xml and both are declared as dependencies in my
geronimo-application.xml file. I suspect that the issue I have is something
to do with my project set up or the way that the data sources have been
deployed to Geronimo and not necessarily to do with the type of driver as
such. Do you have any more suggestions ?. I looked at the article you gave
me a link to, are the deployment plans for data sources somewhere under
repository/console/dbpool ?.

Regards,

Chris