geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "viola.lu" <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance tuning...
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:49:37 GMT

Any log about your errors? And some suggestions: maximize your OS tcp
connections and open file descriptors, on linux:
modify /etc/sysctl.conf with net.ipv4.ip_local_port_range = 1024 65000 ,this
will promise about 6000 tcp connections and run sysctl -p to check whether
this setting works fine.

modify /etc/security/limits.conf with
root soft nofile 10240 #you can change 10240 as you would like
root hard nofile 10240

edit /etc/pam.d/login with
session required pam_limits.so

Pls try it!