geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject GShell deploy/redeploy problem?
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 14:10:19 GMT

Hello.

Using Geronimo 2.1.3

I issued a simple redeploy in GShell from my Windows destkop to a Linux
Server:

eric@workstation:/> deploy/redeploy -u admin -w password -s linuxServer
c:\\te
mp\\__IVRFrameworkHttp.war
    No ModuleID or TargetModuleID provided.  Attempting to guess based
    on the content of the archive.
    Attempting to use ModuleID 'twcable/IVRFrameworkHttp/1.0/car'
    Stopped twcable/IVRFrameworkHttp/1.0/car
    Unloaded twcable/IVRFrameworkHttp/1.0/car
    Uninstalled twcable/IVRFrameworkHttp/1.0/car
    Uploading 1 file(s) to server
    Uploading __IVRFrameworkHttp.war: 11 KB
    Uploading __IVRFrameworkHttp.war: 21 KB
    Uploading __IVRFrameworkHttp.war: 31 KB
    File upload complete (Server status=OK)
    File(s) transferred to server.  Resuming deployment operation.
    Deployed twcable/IVRFrameworkHttp/1.0/car
    Started twcable/IVRFrameworkHttp/1.0/car
    Redeployed twcable/IVRFrameworkHttp/1.0/car
eric@workstation:/>

It looks like it redeployed, but when I inspect the files in the repository
on the linux server, the project has NOT been redeployed!

If I use the "Deploy New" Web page on the server, the redeployment works
fine.

Any suggestions?