geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Eclipse Galileo
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:58:56 GMT

On Jul 24, 2009, at 9:40 AM, Delos wrote:

> Kevan,
>
> Currently, user can get GEP with Galileo support from http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.1.5/
>
> But I agree with you to deliver a GEP release supporting Galileo.
>
> Can we just update current 2.1.4 release?

No.

> Because there is no 2.1.5 release for server now, I think it's not
> proper to distribute a GEP 2.1.5 release.
>
> What's your opinion?

There's no requirement to keep GEP and Server in-sync, with regard to
release numbers. Lack of a 2.1.5 server release should not prohibit a
release of GEP. That said, we are going to be working on a 2.1.5
server release. If we want to coordinate a GEP release along with
that, that's fine with me...

--kevan