geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "johnxmas" <johnx...@free.fr>
Subject About JCA 1.5 Admin objects and JNDI
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:01:44 GMT
Hi all,

With JCA 1.5 was introduced the concept of Admin Objects. So now, you cand deploy in your
resource adapter much more thant a ConnectionFactory;
I used the feature to include in my deployment the InteractionSpec and ConnectionSpec.

But at lookup time, it sems these objects are passed by refernce.Which is a serious problem:
say client A sets its userName and password in
the ConnectionSpec. These values get stored in the JNDI instance and can be read by client
B !

This behavior is not specific to Geronimo. Most (but not all) application servers produce
the same result...     Sould not lookup return a
clone of the Objects ?

Your opinon deeply interest me.

Thanks

Jean-Noël